The history of the mosque Fakahany – Whole proudest previously – to the sixth century AH ( atheist century AD).
EL Aqmar a smaller mosques in Cairo , but an architectural masterpiece authentic , which is the only mosque , which decreases the level above the ground.
Zewela door is a gated walls of Cairo, which was left except the door of victory and Fotouh north, and built by the Fatimid commander Badruddin aesthetic.
Located for Akkadin at the top of a hot rum Ghoriah , was established in 1820 AD charity on the Spirit of his Son Toson and confronted the semi-circular.
Proceeded Sultan pro q inception year 818 AH = 1415 and completed the year 823 AH = 1420 , oversees the whole Bugeth main street Moez.
This mosque is situated Street Moez Ledin Allah camellias between the school and the Mosque of al-Nasir Muhammad.
Is that the way in front of the mosque al-Nasir Muhammad , has been established charity on the spirit of Ismail Pasha.
Located in goats Street facade overlooking the South Palace Bashtak , due to created in 1744 and established the Grand Prince Abdulrahman Katakhda.
The mosque was built in 380 AH / 990 AD during the reign of the Fatimid Aziz Bellah , which began in the year 379 AH / 989 AD.